Future 10 annually profiles 10 area young professionals that are presently growing and excelling in their respective fields and positively influencing the growth, prosperity, and quality of life in Brunswick County, NC.
The 10 top young professionals chosen will demonstrate commitment to Brunswick County through civic and business involvement. They will possess values consistent with those of the Brunswick County Chamber of Commerce including an unwavering responsibility to the community through involvement with local organizations that elevate the overall quality of life in Brunswick County and our ability to attract and retain young talent.
• Under 40 years of age
• Actively involved in the community through a civic organization
• Passionate about Brunswick County
4 Ways to Submit Nominations:
- Mail. Carolina Marketing Company, Inc.
Attention: Future 10 Committee
P.O. Box 1361
Leland, NC 28451
- Email. Email to Justin@CarolinaMarketingCompany.com, Please include
“Future 10 Nomination Form” in subject line.
- Fax. Fax your nomination form to (910) 754-6539, Attn: Future 10 Committee
Deadline for Nominations is around August 1 of each year.
- Online Form. Click here for the online form.
The 2022 application is now available online.
Recipients will be featured in the Winter edition of South Brunswick Magazine (SBM).
Each Future 10 recipient will be interviewed via telephone and email by an SBM writer and photographed at his or her place of business by an SBM photographer. A reception will be held in the Spring to honor the Future 10 recipients, and a press release will go out to all media recognizing the recipients.